Before we left he became KING of his preschool. He loved his crown and wore it most of the way to St. George. He brought treats for his class, which took him 20 minutes to pick out. The winners...Dots and Tootsie Pops!
After school while we were waiting for Dave to finish up at work we went to JUMP ON IT. The kids LOVE jumping around this place and it makes me realize I am getting old.
Will is so easy to shop for and I love it. He is all boy and got cars, Lego's, Transformers, Star Wars and don't forget his Travis Pastrana action figure. (He loves Nitro Cirus) I loved his reaction to all his gifts...he is so cute!
For his birthday dinner he choose to go to Pirate Island. The pirate crew came and sang Happy Birthday to him. He thought that was so cool.Because we were going to be away for his birthday I couldn't order him a "cool" cake. So I let him pick his cake at the store. He chose some Oreo mess. Samantha loved the frosting and kept eating it all day....sick.
When we asked him what he wanted to do in St. George his list included the pool, his favorite park and the play place.Samantha and Will could live at the pool and they love having it all to themselves! I could let them stay there all day because they actually get along really well at the pool.

Ben was swimming like an elephant according to Dave.
The kids love this park the only bad thing is that it is was so hot that we could only enjoy it in the evening.
The play place is the fun center. Dave took the kids to golf, ride go carts and play games. They won a lot of tickets and got great prizes!
Will is such a sweet boy and I love his kind heart. He is always worried about his brother and sister and his dad is his hero! He has a great personality and is always making us laugh. Will is also very polite..he didn't learn this from me, he is always saying "Thank You" and "Your Welcome" and reminding EVERYONE to say it as well!



1 comment:
Seriously, he is one handsome little dude. And I love his name;)
Post a Comment