Monday, September 29, 2008

I have given into the blogging epidemic. I can't believe Samantha and Will have been in school for a month now. I thought by now I would be used to there schedule but no such luck.

I am still not used to Samantha going to school everyday. The truth is I just don't like having her gone everyday so I don't want to get used to it. According to Samantha school is P.E., computers and recess. I know there is more to it but I can't get her to convey that to our family. She is also not a fan of homework. I can't wait until it is "real" homework!



This is Will with his teacher Ms. Jen. Will only cares about the bus and playing at the park (school playground). I asked his teacher how he was doing and she said he is great and loves to do my hair. I could have done without the hair comment. Will seems to get what he wants at school just by showing his dimples.


With the kids schedule Benjamin and I have 5 minutes of one on one time. Benjamin's face below can pretty much tell you the quality of that time. I am either listening to him babble real loud, or bang pots together, getting him off the stairs or feeding him. By his size I think the later is his favorite!

2 comments:

Megan said...

YEY! You finally did your first post. J/K You'll see...it will become addicting. Keep it up! : )

Sara Smith said...

oh my tara i could not stop laughing. that is pretty dang hilarious. i love ya


your favorite neice
Sara