Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthdays

Last week we celebrated Will's 4th birthday. When I told Dave Will's birthday would be my next blog he advised me to blog all the kids birthday's since they were all in the last three months. Because he is so full of wisdom...here we go.

Samantha turned 6 in July! Ever since she found out Miley Cyrus was going to be in Utah over the 4th of July Sam knew she would come to her party. However, after much negotiation she decided to let Miley practice for her next concert and she and her friends went to a local place that has skating, inflatables and waterslides. She topped off her night with a trip to Chuck E Cheese. Over the weekend we took her to the children's museum and she ate her cake with her Utah cousins. We had a great time and are so blessed to have Samantha and all her energy in our family.



Next there was Benjamin. He turned 1 in August. Since his favorite thing to do is eat we thought we would take him to a buffet but were afraid he would be asked to leave for eating to much. So we took him to a local place with inflatables where Dave burned his arm going down the slides. The things we sacrifice for our kids! After dinner Ben dove into his first birthday cake. The cake had blue frosting on it so he ended up looking like a smurf! I can't believe it has been one year since Ben was born. His personality shines more and more each day.



Finally Will turned 4 last week. He was been waiting patiently through Sam and Ben's birthdays for his very own. While Sam was at school Will, Ben and I went to a place that just has trampolines all over. He had a great time and I was exhausted. After we picked Sam up we went to the firestation. The kids got to look in the Suburban, Fire truck and Ambulance. They also got to hold the hose, honk the horn and turn on the siren. Will said it was awesome. Later we went to Chuck E Cheese. Dave decided to let the kids get there own tickets which I wasn't to sure about. I didn't want them to be disappointed when they couldn't get the big prizes. Luckly they take after their Dad in the gaming department and they did great. On the weekend we took the kids to the circus. I was begining to wonder why I would want to pay money to see a circus when I live in a circus everyday but, it was great. Will's face made it all worth it. Of course his favorite was the motorcycles! Will is saying the funniest things lately, keeps us on our toes and is very protective of Ben.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Good job Babe!

Megan said...

So you figured out the slide show stuff. Looks so cute!!!

rachel said...

what is up?! I am so glad that I can at least read your blog so we can keep in touch!