Ben and I attend a playgroup with his Physical Therapist once a week. This week was a Christmas party for the kids and their families. So Ben, Samantha, Will and I went to his Christmas party.Ben was right at home being his naughty self! He started out innocent as always!

Then he started to stand on the chairs and crawl on the tables!
Then while his brother and sister did their art projects he decided to put the glue stick, that is in his hand below, all over his hand and stick his hand into a bowl of cotton balls!
Ben, Ben Ben....what are we going to do with you? Why can't you just be content to sit and do art projects like your siblings?
Then came Santa...
Obviously he was a hit! The only one of my kids who would sit on his lap was Will. Samantha yelled that he was fake because he didn't have on real Santa shoes! I guess we don't have to go to the mall and see Santa this year since it would just be a waste of our time!



2 comments:
Where is the picture of the cottonballs??!! That is awesome, it was just his version of the art project. He was just being creative ;-)
I hear that crazy babies make awesome teenagers. Hopefully...right?
I still cannot beleive Sam was shy with Santa, has she ever been shy of anything?
So how in the world did you get your Christmas neighborhood gifts done and out already? AMAZING!
Post a Comment