My kids, in my biased opinion, have been so entertaining the last couple of days! I love days when they make me laugh and I am medicated enough that their craziness and messes don't really affect my mood!
I am not a morning person so the other day when Samantha and Will decided to start their day really early I wasn't down with it. I turned some cartoons on and sat on the couch with them while I dealt with the fact that I needed to wake up. They were watching Higgletown Heroes. In this episode the hero was a plumber who fixed the water so they could fill a tank with water and their pet Bob would be happy. Since we have a fish named Bob I said to the kids that is funny that their fish is named Bob too. They both looked at me and said..."It is a turtle Mom...where are your glasses?"
I had the kids help me deliver some Christmas gifts. The gift was a sand dollar so I told them to be very careful and if the people didn't answer the door to set it down softly because it would break. They were doing great and I noticed that every door Will went to he would say something when the people opened the door. This is odd because unless you see Will on a regular basis the chances of him speaking to you are slim to none! So I rolled down my window to see if I could hear what he was saying. He walked up the path, rang the door bell, the people opened, Will said "DON'T BREAK IT!" Great Will that is the true Christmas spirit!
The kids drew names within our family for Christmas. We took them to the store and let them pick out their gifts. On the way home Samantha told Dave she wanted to listen to some popular music. Dave asked her what popular music was and she said...."like hip-hop". Could somebody please erase the word popular from her vocabulary!
Samantha and Will were playing with some play cell phones. Samantha said my phone is ringing and it is really early in the morning so it must be Japan. Then I heard them talking about checking their emails on their phones and that it would just be better to text message each other. Since when do kids not talk on play cell phones....text messaging, please!
3 years ago



1 comment:
So funny! Kiley dropped hte sand dollar when Sam handed it to her and Sam and Will immediatley checked to make sure it was ok. (which it was)
I am glad I am not the only mom that doesn't wake up totally ready for my kid's craziness. Thank heaven for cartoons!!! : )
Post a Comment