One of my excuses is that we got a new computer (YEAH) and all our Christmas photos are still on the old computer. The transfer of these photos would require Dave's time and since I require all Dave's time when he is not at work this transfer has yet to happen. One day I will give Dave some free time and you will all see we had a GREAT Christmas and a happy New Year!
Nothing to exciting has happened in the McLay house we did make a visit to the new Nickel City formally Nickelcade. Which is a total sham because everything inside is more than ONE nickel.
Just so you all know the boys have gotten hair cuts since these pictures. I loved there long hair but DID NOT love the fight every morning to comb it. Since the hair cut date our mornings have been so pleasant. Who would have thought!
The kids planned a birthday party for the man of the house. They decorated, made his favorite cookies, made him pie and wrapped his presents. They were disappointed that we weren't giving Dave more presents. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids with their Dad. He is their HERO. I love the way their faces light up when he walks through the door and how they know if something is wrong Dad can make it better.
Our kids have kept us busy as always and I wouldn't have it any other way. SAMANTHA did the Jr. Cheer clinic at the high school.
This was 3 nights of craziness. Samantha is terrified to do anything in front of large groups of people so she wanted to drop out when she heard about the half time performance. I told her that we made a commitment and we need to follow through and bribed her with a double scoop of ice cream.
She did great and made the front page of the Timpanogos Times newspaper!
She was also "STAR of the week" in her class. This meant she had a special thing each day in her class that was all about her and she reminded us all week just how special she was!
WILL has kept us on our toes because he only has one volume in our house...LOUD. Dave and I are constantly asking him to be quiet which results in a lower decibel for about 10 seconds then it is back up to LOUD. When he goes to the bathroom the LOUD turns to LOUDER as he sings his made up songs.
This was 3 nights of craziness. Samantha is terrified to do anything in front of large groups of people so she wanted to drop out when she heard about the half time performance. I told her that we made a commitment and we need to follow through and bribed her with a double scoop of ice cream.
She did great and made the front page of the Timpanogos Times newspaper!
She was also "STAR of the week" in her class. This meant she had a special thing each day in her class that was all about her and she reminded us all week just how special she was!WILL has kept us on our toes because he only has one volume in our house...LOUD. Dave and I are constantly asking him to be quiet which results in a lower decibel for about 10 seconds then it is back up to LOUD. When he goes to the bathroom the LOUD turns to LOUDER as he sings his made up songs.
BEN is having an identity crisis right now. Sometimes he is a boy, sometimes a girl, sometimes a baby and sometimes a big boy. He is demonstrating his Harmer OCD genes with his toys and getting food on his hands. One thing that has not changed is his love for food!
I was also lucky enough to have a family birthday. The kids decorated with SpongeBob, crape paper and balloons. I didn't cook one meal and got a hard copy of our blog.
I was also lucky enough to have a family birthday. The kids decorated with SpongeBob, crape paper and balloons. I didn't cook one meal and got a hard copy of our blog. I am so blessed to have such a great, healthy family. I LOVE being a mom and wife even if I don't always show it!



No comments:
Post a Comment