Monday, March 22, 2010

March Madness

I can't believe March is almost gone. Where did it go? If you know please let me know because I feel like I missed so many moments with our little family and I want them back.


Dave was in Florida over St. Patrick's Day so I went a little over the top for the kids. They miss him so much when he is gone and I thought if we did some fun things it would help their daddy sickness.

The kids made a Leprechaun trap out of a box and some fake gold as bait. That tricky Leprechaun cut a hole in the box with his Leprechaun knife and wrote the kids a note with marker on our counter top. After that he made a big mess in our house.
The day continued with all green food, green, fingernails and green tattoos. Samantha told me I was the best Mom because everyone at school thought her green bread on her sandwich was awesome! Success!!!!
Samantha's school is having an art festival and the students can bring something they made out of a 2 liter bottle of soda. Samantha wanted to make a lion and an elephant.
Here are the finished products.
Our nice neighbor Kory gave the kids some motorcycle helmets and they love them.
Will plays his X-Box racing games with his on. Ben watches Will and walks around the house with his. Samantha pretends it is her space helmet and if she takes it off she won't be able to breath.
The kids are so cute in them and I can't wait to test them on the motorcycle!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Her art projects are awesome! You really are a great mom...poor Kiley...I was like, "Ummm no. We'll do it next year." LOL
They turned out great though!!!!
And I forgot the whole Leprechaun trap thing. Next year. ;)