Today I came to the conclusion that EASTER is an exhausting holiday. Don't get me wrong we had a great time it just seemed all the activities were smashed into a small time frame.
I borrowed our neighbors Easter bunny costume and hopped around town on Friday. Ben had a Mom and me play group that I delivered some Easter eggs to, then I went to Will's preschool and finally to Samantha's class.
Yes I looked liked a total idiot but, my kids LOVED it and that is all that matters.

On Saturday I sported the bunny suit yet again for the annual Harmer family egg hunt.

The cousins were few in numbers but that meant more for those that were there.


Easter brought SNOW...yes SNOW. A four letter word this time of year.

We hunted for our eggs inside and then hunted down our Easter baskets. By the time we found all the Easter items the snow had melted and we could play outside with our new Easter toys.

Then came the egg dying. Sam and Will were experts in the egg dying department. Ben did not want to take time away from eating so he just watched and ate.

The Easter bunny brought goggles for all the kids and Ben wears them most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment