Our sweet baby nephew Winston Wallace Harmer was laid to rest. My brother has always been one of my heroes but watching him and his wife go through this trial, I can say for a fact that I was blessed with the most amazing brother in the whole world!
Some houses try to hide the fact that children shelter there~ Ours boasts of it quite openly, The signs are everywhere: For smears are on the windows, Little smudges on the doors; I should apologize I guess, for toys strewn on the floor.
But I sat down with the children~ And we played and laughed and read; And if the doorbell doesn't shine, Their eyes will shine instead For when at times I'm forced to choose The one job or the other; I want to be a housewife~ But first I'll be a mother. -M. Hefer
1 comment:
Oh Tara, I'm so sorry for your families loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother and his family.
Post a Comment