
I love how excited these ninjas and witch were for Halloween! Our crazy week started with the cousins Halloween party!

They loved Abbey and Sara in their costumes...Dave would have loved the girls to talk like Mario and Luigi but it didn't happen!

Not all the cousins were COOL enough to dress up but those who did looked great! Our kids LOVE spending time with their cousins and if you add candy to that what could be better.

Samantha and Will had parades and parties at school. Sorry for the bad pictures but I was stressed about their parties and forgot to capture all their cute moments. They did have fun and I was exhausted from entertaining 25 Kindergartners in the morning and 25 2ND graders in the afternoon!

Even though we had a long day on Friday we still did my least favorite Halloween activity...pumpkin carving. Samantha did such a great job this year. Will was a little out of control with the knives so for our safety Dave took his saws-all to Will's pumpkin! Ben wanted Mickey Mouse and my arthritic hands couldn't take any more carving after that so I drilled holes in mine. Dave of course made us all look bad with his awesome headless horse man.

Saturday these die hard trick-or-treaters were ready to go. I say die hard because they went out in the pouring rain and LOVED it. They were thinking EVERYONE IS GIVING OUT FREE CANDY who cares that it is cold and raining! I LOVE these crazy kids and the happiness they bring to our lives.

Side note here....when I uploaded the pictures for this post I discovered Dave had taken more picture of his little friend than I did of the kids at Halloween! Oh how I love my cute husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment