Saturday, November 13, 2010

Life at OUR house...a very, very very fine house!

We raked leaves for the 1st time yesterday. I am sorry to say it won't be the last. If anyone knows how to get the leaves off our tree all at one time let us know.
Our kiddos loved playing in the leaves as well. However Samantha made the mistake of giving Ben food and that boy will choose food over physical activity any day!

Our camera is crazy. I have downloaded and deleted several pictures off of the camera several times since these pictures were taken. Then one day I went to download a few and look what showed up! I don't mind, I love the memories! Thank you camera for reminding me of our fun summer as a family!

I again went to download 2 pictures off the camera and to my surprise there were 20+ pictures of our dear Ben! This boy has been on one this week. He has climbed on top of the kitchen cabinets to eat a snack via the refrigerator. He also turned off the crock pot and I didn't realize it until I went to serve dinner! I also must not forget that when he sticks his hands in his pockets they turn into laser beams and he shoots *everyone* he sees.


One of the young men I grew up next to passed away this past week. It has given me the opportunity to reflect on alot on my life and my childhood. I can honestly say I grew up with the best neighbors in the world and I am so thankful for those extra parents and sibling to help keep me on track! Matt you will truly be missed. Thanks for being a friend and watching out for my kids and I. Now we will watch after Mason for you.

No comments: