Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Circus is Coming...The Circus is Coming

The Jordan World Circus came to town and we went to pay them a visit. What is that? You have never heard of the Jordan World Circus? Well either had we...but now we know. And knowing is half the battle!



Dave picked up some free kids tickets to this circus and we hadn't taken the kids on any adventures for a couple of weeks so we decided to give it a go. Our friends the Harper's were brave enough to go with us.

We were on the edges of our seats from the minute it started to the minute it ended. Not because of the excitement but because almost every act had a malfunction. It was great! I have never seen such a crazy show in my life and the kids couldn't wait to see what was going to go wrong next. They were a little disappointed because I wouldn't let them get their picture taken next to a bear but I after all that had gone wrong I didn't want to risk them being bear food!


I say we will go again because it was so crazy that I was laughing all night, others might want to go again because of the costumes! (see below)

No comments: