
I hit a huge milestone in my life. I let one of my children go on a vacation without me. I won't tell you how many times I called or how I packed her suitcase. I will just say this was SO hard for me.

Samantha went to Disneyland with my parents, her Aunt Lisa and 3 of her cousins (Liam, Sam and Davis). She had so much fun! The 300 times I called her each day she was laughing so hard I could hardly understand what she was saying. Even though sometimes she would only say 1 word to me.

She was so excited and scared to go on the TOWER of TERROR. She did go 1 time and that was enough for her!

Even though this was one of the hardest things I have had to do as a parent, I am glad she had the
opportunity to go. She will post more pictures from her own camera later!

Thanks Mom and Dad for taking Samantha and being patient with my 300 phone calls and questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment