Our kids LOVE St. George and know exactly what they want to do. Swim, go to the parks and ride bikes.
Because it was spring break they were able to meet their friends and have play dates! They loved showing their friends all their favorite spots in ST. George. Then when Nana and Papa came they got to show off their favorites AGAIN!! What lucky kids!
Nana took us to breakfast at the farmers market. Next time the kids think they are going to have a booth at the market and sale their art work!
I think we pushed Nana and Papa's limits at Pioneer Park. They were good sports to keep up with the kids running wild on the rocks!
It was a great vacation and as always the kids want Dave to relocate to St. George. I think they just want him to not work, play all day and have an unlimited bank account. I think Dave and I would like that too!!








No comments:
Post a Comment