Monday, April 25, 2011

Samantha Presents Manila Magic

Samantha had her big choir concert.  Her first one was 10 minutes and this one was 20!! I laugh because the choir director acted like they were the Mormon Tabernacle Choir,  She wanted the kids to spend a whole bunch of time after school perfecting their skills. Samantha did great once again but she is SO glad to be done with choir.  I am proud of her for sticking with it when it got a little crazy at the end. I think she enjoyed learning the songs but her favorite song to sing is "I'm the Baby Gotta Love Me" which is not a choir number.

Samantha was excited to get her concert over with because right after her and I went to see HAIRSPRAY with her Grandma, a few Aunts and her cousin Emmie!  Samantha loves Hairspray so she was so excited to see it live!
Photobucket

No comments: