Thursday, October 2, 2008

A day at our house!

First things first. I need to let you all (the 2 people that read this) that I fell asleep watching a movie with Dave last night. I told him I wouldn't and he said I would and that he would blog how long I lasted. I lasted 28 minutes.

Thanks to my Aunt Ruth Ann who picks up Samantha on Wednesdays Ben and I are able to attend a physical therapy mom and me playgroup. Will is supposed to go to his own class but this week he was being antisocial so he came along. It went great until I pulled up in front of our house and realized I locked Sam and Ruth Ann out! One of my prouder mothering moments.


Today Will was spider man until he went to school. I was thinking after he slung his web at me and shot me couple of times, it is too bad I don't have my sister Holly's name for Christmas. I would get her full body armor because with 5 boys she probably gets shot, slung with webs, hit with darts and balls more times than I could count. One of my favorite parts of the day is picking Will up from school. He always runs up to me with his arms out ready to give me a hug.

I was trying to clean our house today but every time I started I would have to get Ben out of somewhere he shouldn't be. He has been a troublemaker since conception good thing he is so cute!



Samantha was so excited when I picked her up from school because she had won a Toys R Us gift card from her school fundraiser. Thanks to Grandma Harmer and Aunt Kelly for buying wrapping paper! Yesterday Samantha brought the following assignment home.
She told us that she wanted to write pumpkins but didn't know how to spell it. We got a good laugh from it! Samantha had gymnastics today. She loves to pose for the camera. I love to watch her, Will loves to watch Riley teach his class and Ben just loves to crawl around and get so dirty that his mom wants to hose him down before we get in the car!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You are such a good mom always having your cute kids do fun things. You have the cutest kids! Those dimples make it hard to get mad at them...well most of the time right!??

rachel said...

Don't worry Tara, I make Jason rent movies that I want to watch, then I fall asleep as soon as they start... then he gets mad that he is stuck watching a movie that he didn't want to see in the first place!! Hahaha. Anyway, your kids are so cute, I can't wait to see them again!