We attended the open house for the Draper Temple on Friday. I had been stressing over it because my kids tend to ask and make crazy comments quite often. You never know when they will make them and they are always loud. So I was afraid Samantha would ask about Jesus peeing like she did a couple weeks ago. Then it dawned on me that this is how Dave feels every time he takes me in public!My worries were justified as earlier on Friday when I asked Samantha what Ben wanted and she replied he wanted Boob and then again when she told me that all the car seats in our car were God's!
However they did great. When I was explaining to Will that the bridal dressing room is for girls who are getting married to get dressed he asked if Jesus helped them get dressed! The next day Samantha wanted to know why you change your clothes so much in the temple. I was wondering why she would say that then I remembered that we did see or walk through 5 dressing rooms! It did take a long time and they were very patient and so were my parents for putting up with them!
The temple is beautiful and the wood work and chandelier were my favorite. In all the stress I forgot the camera! :(



2 comments:
WOW! The picture you have of the temple is beautiful. It sounds like it was a fun experience. Good for you guys to go amd take your kids...I am such a slacker. : )
I'm so glad you guys got to go! We went on Saturday and loved it. Although Treyson did say, "mom, this is the longest Temple". :) I am curious to know how far we walked through the tents and up and down stairs. It was cool for the kids to see. I agree with the chandelier! That is amazing! The lady told us the ceiling is 7 stories high!
Post a Comment