Friday, March 6, 2009

Conversation with Samantha

On our way home from Will's school today Samantha and I had the following conversation:

Samantha: "Can I dye part of my hair pink?"
Me: "Nope"
Samantha: "Why?"
Me: "I don't like the way it looks."
Samantha: "When can I dye my hair?"
Me: "When you are a Grandma."
Samantha: "How about when I am 15?"
Me: Nope. "What do you think your Dad would say if you asked him?"
Samantha: "He would say NO! I'll just sneak some money from your wallet and go do it."
Me: "That would be stealing."
Samantha: "Fine. I will earn the money then sneak away and do it. When I come back Dad will
say did you dye your hair and I will say yep and he will say your grounded!"

What are we in for?

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That girl is too smart. You are in for it. Reminds me of me a little bit.

rachel said...

Just show her the picture of the girl you posted with this... it will help her change her mind! Good luck!

Megan said...

That's so funny! Maybe she has a little more Kiley in her than I thought! LOL

Christy said...

:) Oh, Tara, you will have such fun with your daughter! :) I mean that in every way! Isn't it amazing the things they think of? Alyssa is going to sneak off to school and sneak on make up in the bathroom, maybe she and Sam can get together on their sneaking. :)