

Samantha invited our family to her first art festival at her school. She was displaying a picture of a cat and some birds that she created with shapes. The picture was so fabulous that we purchased it from the school.


At the arts festival we were able to go into different classrooms and make art projects! The kids had fun and Sam was so cute on the way home she thanked us for going with her!

I need to thank Samantha because she saved me a lot of money this weekend by pulling her tooth out. I was afraid we were going to have to pay the dentist to remove her tooth because of how far the new tooth had grown in. I asked Samantha to PLEASE turn it side to side a lot. She minded me for once and I took a few opportunities to force the tooth and POP it came out! I am glad she doesn't realize how much money she saved us or she would be asking the tooth fairy for more.
She had her tooth fairy drama again. She didn't sleep and when she did she dropped the tooth on the floor so then she started crying. I can't see without my contacts so I couldn't find it. I got her convinced that the tooth fairy would know what had happened and she would still come. I am so sick of tooth fairy drama and she has 2 more that will come out any day!

The kids were invited to play in our neighbors back yard over the weekend. They LOVE their swing set and sandbox. The kids also lucked out because the neighbors were nice enough to put up their bounce house and invite over for dinner. Thanks Harris family!
Ben had so many "first" since he wasn't mobile last spring and summer! He loves being outside!






2 comments:
Those are such cute pictures of Ben!
We had fun, thanks for coming over...we'll have to do it lots this summer.
that song playing over and over and over again rocks! :)
Post a Comment