It started with her telling Will that she was going to ride like a movie star! Then on the way to school she told me it was going to be the best day of school ever!
Will, Ben and I met the limo at Chuck E. Cheese. When the driver got out to open the door he was trying not to laugh. I asked if they were driving him crazy he replied with a smile saying they are really excited. The look on her face as she got out said it all. She was so happy, excited and full of life. I was worried because she only knew one of the other girls and she was the only one from Kindergarten but you would have never known because she was talking and laughing with everyone. In fact I could hardly get her to calm down enough to take pictures.
They ate pizza and played games for about 90 minutes which is not enough time for Samantha at Chuck E. Cheese. They got to spend time with Chuck E. Cheese....Will loves him! Then it was back to the Limo. Samantha was not so happy because she didn't have time to turn her tickets in for a prize, this process for our kids takes about 90 minutes, but she didn't want to miss the limo.
Thanks again to everyone who helped her reach this goal! She had so much fun and I am sure it will be a great memory!
Samantha also lost her 3rd tooth this week. She had 4 loose and I was paying more attention to another one and SURPRISE out comes a different one. I saw it hanging in her mouth but she didn't want me to touch it so I asked her to keep twisting it the rest of the day. At bed time the tooth was still hanging there. Then I had one of my greater mothering moments and told her if she didn't take it out she would choke on it during the night and die. As you can guess she didn't want to go to sleep. I tried to tell her I was joking but I don't think she was 100% with me. She laid in bed and worked on it for awhile and it did come out.
When she brought the tooth down she said now she could get the money for her new DS(she dropped hers so she has to earn money for a new one). I thought do we have any cash for the tooth fairy. I don't think she would go for my debit card. Then I remembered when I was in her class the week before they were writing letters to the tooth fairy asking for 10 thousand dollars and 100 million dollars. I think I got a quarter when I lost my teeth and Dave lost one a few years ago and we had to pay for that. Haven't theses kids heard about the recession! Dave did pull through with the cash as always...thanks babe!
Later that night I was sound asleep and I hear Samantha at my side telling me the tooth fairy hadn't come yet. This is the one time I am grateful she woke me up because I would have forgot. I sent her back to bed, collected the money and waited.On my first attempt she was awake. I asked her why she wasn't asleep and she said she was waiting for the tooth fairy. An hour later was the second attempt....still awake and waiting. A half hour later was the third attempt she was asleep but awoke when I put my hand under her pillow. I told her I was checking to see if the tooth fairy and come. She told me no and that she was holding her tooth so the tooth fairy would have to wake her up. Another half an hour and another attempt. This time she was asleep. She was two pillows on her bed so I just put the loot under the pillow she wasn't sleeping on and decided to not even try to get the tooth. Half an hour later in comes Samantha to announce that the tooth fairy did come....my unmotherly reply...go to bed!

Will, Will, Will.....what can I say. He is one of a kind. He stills starts begging to go to sleep at 6:30 every night. He is so proud of all his new tricks on the tramp now that he can go outside! He is speaking better unless Samantha asks him to speak in his language.
He is always cracking me up. Today he said he needed to call Dave because he wanted to tell him to go to school and punch Juan and Ethan in the face. He said Juan and Ethan had big muscles and he didn't but his Dad did so he wanted Dave to go punch them. What are we in for? I think I would be more concerned if he did not have the goal of initiating play with other classmates for the last 2 years!
FYI he still thinks he has a cute bum! I am also going to apologize to any of our neighbors who read this because Samantha told us how funny it is when Will shows his bum while doing flips on the tramp!
While we were leaving Samantha's gymnastics today he said "WOW that is a big bum" and pointed to the lady in front of us. He then continued to say "Sam, look at this big fat bum". Each time I tried to quiet him he would say it louder! Thanks Will!
Ben is getting too big too fast. I want him to be my baby and he wants to be big like the other kids! He is perfecting his skills in walking backward, waving bye-bye and shrugging his shoulders. He just recently started spanking his own bum! What is with my boys and their bums? Dave always asks why I don't comb his hair.....just to let all those who have been thinking the same thing know. I do comb his hair several times a day the problem is that I comb it and he walks into the other room and rubs his hands all over in it.
Dave is so proud of his skills with photo shop! This is Ben's inner self! I have always said he is evil!
Last but certainly not least me. My wonderful husband got me a new camera for my birthday! I am so excited to use it but also scared because he has been making me feel better by telling me my bad pictures weren't my fault they were the camera's. What if he is wrong? What if I still take bad pictures?






4 comments:
I didn't think it was possible to be scared of Ben...but after seeing that picture...AAH! LOL
I can't even imagine a limo to Chuck E. Cheese, that is so funny!
I love that new background!!
Great post Tara. Is Samantha going to have trouble reintegrating back into regular society and non-limo transportation? Sweet ride though!
HAHAHAHAHA! OMG I just love the crap out of you and your children. I am glad Sammi Girl had fun. I wanted to hear all about her experience today, she had Gymnastics. That Pic of BenBen is CREEPY!z
So many cute stories...love the bumb spanking (just like my Kade). Also, the tooth fairy thing is hilarious, that's happened to me too. It's funny they don't 'get it'. Last week Jaxon who is 10 lost a tooth, I forgot to give him $ for over a week. Finally I just told him to leave it on the counter and the tooth fairy would probably remember. It worked! He gives me funny looks like he's 'on to me'. If it weren't for all the misticle/highly imaginitive books he reads, he'd have figured it out by now. Btw, how does it feel to be the mom of a 'celebrity'? :)
Post a Comment