Friday, August 21, 2009

First Grade.....R U serious

I tried EVERYTHING to stop this day from coming but it didn't work. Today my oldest child and only daughter went to school ALL day.

Yesterday we went to meet her teacher and as soon as we walked in the classroom I started crying. Samantha kept telling me that none of the other mom's were crying. I don't like my kids being away from me so this is a hard transition for me.
Samantha was nervous about the change as well.
Yes, I did go check on her at lunch and no, I wasn't the only mom there.
The day seemed to go by so slow for me but she made it and actual had a great day!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I know how you feel. It's crazy how fast they grow up. Preston asked me the other day how old he'll be when William (my Will) gets baptized. We did the math and he'll be 16. Super scary. Happy first day of school!

Riley said...

1: Your babies are growing so fast. They all look older. Even Blog in his birthday pictures looks so grown up.

2: I miss you like crazy.

3: Don't be such a wuse!!

4: The word I have to type in for my word verification is "pusness"...