This is how it all started.
Where has all the time gone? We celebrated Ben's birthday just the way he liked...with guys, cars, food, tractors and crashing cars!
Ben: "Heavenly Father please bless that there are lots of guys and cars in these precious gifts I am sitting on." Since we were going to the demolition derby for Ben's birthday I thought he should get his white trashiness on early and open his presents in his diaper.
Really he was going to open the outfit I wanted him to wear that day and I didn't want to wash more clothes than I had to, that is why he is naked. Selfish me!
We went to the county fair were they had stinky animals, exhibits and the DEMOLITION DERBY.
Dave and the kids are checking out the SWAT van in the picture above.
Samantha just poked herself with her JR. Sheriff badge and would not look at the camera. Ben and Will are thinking great more girl drama.
I should have paid attention to my all my Dad's tractor talk when I was a child so I could have known what type of tractors theses were. They looked cool though.
Ben wondering how come he didn't get these toys for his birthday....maybe he needs to say that prayer again.
Really he was going to open the outfit I wanted him to wear that day and I didn't want to wash more clothes than I had to, that is why he is naked. Selfish me! Ben LOVES cars and especially cars that have "guys" that go with them so he got plenty thanks to Dad & Mom and Grandpa & Grandma. The only toy he really wanted was his Handy Manny motorcycle, however, he loves them all.
We went to the county fair were they had stinky animals, exhibits and the DEMOLITION DERBY.
Dave and the kids are checking out the SWAT van in the picture above.
Samantha just poked herself with her JR. Sheriff badge and would not look at the camera. Ben and Will are thinking great more girl drama.
I should have paid attention to my all my Dad's tractor talk when I was a child so I could have known what type of tractors theses were. They looked cool though.
Ben wondering how come he didn't get these toys for his birthday....maybe he needs to say that prayer again.









1 comment:
How fun! He is such a cutie!!! Happy Birthday Ben!
Post a Comment