Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ben's Big Day

I have this awesome husband who is an amazing father. He takes our kids out once a month on a "Daddy" date.  Our kids LOVE this day.  They ask him all the time if it is their special day.  They ask me if they can all him when he is at work so they can plan their date.  I know that it isn't easy to accommodate these dates and I am so thankful that Dave takes time to spend this one on one time with our kids!  Like I said he is a GREAT Dad and I LOVE him SO much!
In order to go on this date you have to be potty trained for a little bit, to guarantee there will be no surprises!!  Ben reached that milestone and got to go on his FIRST Daddy date.  He was so excited he wouldn't even sit still for a picture. ( I took several and in all of them he looks crazy).  For Ben's first date he chose dinner at McDonald's and arcade games at Chuck E Cheese.  He LOVED it!  Thanks Dave for being such a great Dad.
Photobucket


No comments: