
It's STRAWBERRY DAYS in Pleasant Grove! That means the City of Fun Carnival comes to town. The Carnival is full of rides set up in one day, powered by semis and run by people who if you put them all together they might have a full set of teeth. The same carnival my Grandma was afraid to let me attend without a parent when I was a child. That was several years ago and I don't think it has gotten better with age! However, the kids look forward to it EVERY year!

This is their favorite ride. I think it is because all the BIG kids ride it so they feel cool.

Last year Will rode the BIG YELLOW SLIDE about 10 times and loved it so he was more than willing to wait in the long line to go this year!

Samantha and Will also love this fun house sort of contraption. Last year Samantha went through it about 10 times in a row, while Will was on the slide. I took Ben and it was the first time I had ever gone through it. I don't think it would pass a safety code if there was one for traveling carnival rides.

It started to rain so we found the shortest line and let the kids ride one last time. They were so funny to watch. They laughed and smiled even though they were riding in the rain!

This was some crazy person walking around in this costume advertising a pizza joint. The kids thought it was cool, the parents thought it was awkward.

You can't let Strawberry Days pass without having STRAWBERRIES N' CREAM. I had to wait in line in the rain for 15 minutes to get the delightful desert but it was well worth it!
1 comment:
Looks fun! Kiley said that Sam said she went on the ride that goes upside down...did she? Wow, she is brave if she did! : ) Glad all the tickets are gone and all the carnival fun is over! ; )
Post a Comment