Friday was a big night for our family. Samantha went off the diving board by herself for the first time! She jumped, piked, straddled, spun, DOVE and even FLIPPED! She could not get enough, and we couldn't either. Dave says she is a natural.
Samantha also went down the water slides by herself for the first time. I don't know how I feel about her being so grown up. We are all so proud of her, Will and Ben kept clapping, cheering, and giving her high fives.We went to the STRAWBERRY DAYS parade this morning. The kids had fun and I am sure I made plenty of people mad. If you get in my kids way I am NOT a nice person so those who chose to stand in front of my kids and block them from getting candy didn't see my best side.
This pucker is Ben's new face I catch him making throughout the day. We also find him trying to stand on his head. The Spiderman mask is how I found him playing in his room!



No comments:
Post a Comment