Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Dad's the Greatest Guy


One of the best decision I have ever made happened about 9 years ago when I married Dave. The decision was then confirmed again 2 years later when we had Samantha. Dave is an AMAZING father.



10 things that make Dave a GREAT Dad:



  • He is still a kid himself and I love it!

  • He gives our kids hugs & kisses every morning and night and makes sure they know he loves them.

  • He takes our kids out on dates for one on one time with him.

  • He takes them to the park OFTEN.

  • He reads to them.

  • He asks them about their day and is involved in their lives.

  • He encourages them to try their best and not give up.

  • He makes them laugh and laugh often.

  • He holds them and watches "their" shows!

  • He puts me and the kids first in his life.

The kids made breakfast in bed for Dave. There were a few minor accidents but they did a great job and were so proud of their accomplishment!


Thanks Dave for all you sacrifice to be the man you are. You are a wonderful example to our children. I love you!

No comments: