Friday, July 10, 2009

2009 Harmer Family Day

This year my family spent 24 hours together and I think it was more exhausting then the week we spent together last year at Lake Powell.
We spent the night at Brighton Ski resort. The kids, Dave and some cousins took a hike while Ben and I helped with dinner.

These are Dave's pictures

Here are some animals that are lucky to still be alive after a run in with Dave and the older nephews. This is my nephew Chad acting like an animal.

These are my pictures :). We now know who has the photography talent in the family! The kids on a ski lift and with Dave on top of a rock.
Playing Harmer family trivia..thanks Heidi and Lisa. Dave says thanks for being anti-in-law.
The next day we made our way down the Provo river. It was quite the experience. If Dave wasn't with the kids and I, he would be the only member of our family alive today. He did an amazing job keeping us safe and unfrozen. He on the other had was freezing. It was the first time I have every seen him shivering.
Despite the cold it was a very fun 24 hours!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pics, looks fun!

momof72nheaven said...

How fun was it really?