Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm Lovin Your Blog Awards!


Thanks Megan! Since you are my blogging trainer I feel honored! :)
Check out the blog that gave this award to me at: http://mattnmegsblog.blogspot.com/


The Rules:
1. Name 5 things that you love.
2. Pass along the award to the blogs you love.
3. Please link back to my blog.


Here are the 5 things I love!
1. David Scott McLay...the most wonderful husband in the world!
2. My three great kids-Samantha, William and Benjamin!
3. My parents
4. Dave's days off when we get to spend time as a family!
5. The rest of my family!


I am giving this award to 5 other bloggers! So check them out, and if you are one of them, CONGRATS, and I am loving your blogs! :)


I hope I am doing this right....LOL.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh good you did it! Yey!! I am going to try to do your picture tag thing. : )

rachel said...

oh, thanks Tara... your blog is so cute. I am so glad we can keep in touch now between blogging and facebook!