I have a rule that if an animal poops we can't have it in our house. Our kids don't get this. Samantha wants a dog, a real panda, a bunny and a rat. Will wants a horse. Ben is the only one who hasn't asked for a pooping animal. I think he knows I clean up enough of his poop that it is a definite NO!
Samantha is now asking for an elf to do her chores. Dave asked her what chores she had that were so bad. She replied that she has to pick things up all the time. Dave responded by telling her to not get things out anymore. Now she wants the elf to go to school for her so she can stay home. She is talking me into asking for an elf to come do all my chores!
Today I was taking her to school and she was calling all the houses "cribs". I might let her watch The Simpson's but I don't recall her watching MTV Cribs. I asked her where she got all the stuff she says from and she told me "Heavenly Father...he made everything, duh".
Will is also training to be a comedian. The other day I told him to go potty before his bus came. He started to walk away pulled his pants down and said, "You want to see a cute bum bum". He also told Dave he was fat the other day because he was taking up to much of the bed. He is still singing every song on the radio and Dave and I love to adjust the mirror to watch him!

Ben has been a nightmare lately. He has slept very few hours during the night the last 5 days. Today I took him to the doctor hoping there was some underlying reason for his behavior. Nope! He has just inherited his Dad's genes. Once again he is lucky he is so cute or I don't know how much more I could take from this boy! Today he had physical therapy and performed like a champ. He stood by himself forever and walked backwards with his push toy. Dave says it is just because he likes to perform for girls and his therapist is a girl!







2 comments:
Ok Tara why doesn't my blog list show when you post something new? Uugh...annoying.
Anyway, I just posted a new post with the exact same title, we must be on the same wave length or something.
I will just start checking your blog everyday! : )
How is it going with Ben...are you exhausted? Hopefully having Dave off this week will help. Let me know if you need anything. Ben is lucky he is so stinkin cute!
Hi. I didn't know Ben had physical therapy. Does he go to KOTM? How is pre-school going for Will? How many days did you get him in? Does he like it? I need to come talk to you sometime. We see Samantha at school on Thursdays. I let Trey play on the playground after speech class and ususally kindergarten is out there on recess. She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment