

We were lucky enough to have Dave's parents spend the weekend with us. The kids are always so excited for extra attention especially from Nana and Papa. I did have to do a little clean up since Will took it upon himself to decorate our house. How could I be upset though since when I went to ask him about it he was reading the scriptures in his underwer and discreatly flipping me off!
Before the big arrival we met Dave's friend Rich and his family at jump on it! Thanks Harper's for hanging out with our crazy crew. We always love jumping, running and flipping! Ben likes to bounce since he can't run, jump or flip yet! This time it was nice because we were almost the only ones there so the kids got to go crazy!
Every time Dave's Dad comes to visit we get to go to the Air Force Museum. I am proud to announce this time there was a new helicopter and they have added a little hands on section that the kids loved. I have lived in Utah my whole life and until I met Dave I had never been to the Air Museum. I have repented of my ways thanks to Papa. Samantha wanted to see if Uncle Roo's plane was there. She was so proud that his plane is bigger than all the planes there. She also thinks Uncle Sean is a General...I won't burst her bubble. Sam and Will liked seeing Uncle Sean's plane in the museum but, since it was at the end they didn't have to many questions.


All in all it was a great weekend with Nana and Papa. Thank you for coming to visit and please come more often!

Ben was exhausted from his stroller ride through the museum so while he was sleeping Dave and his parents took the kids to Jungle Jim's. Samantha thought it was pretty funny that Jungle Jim's had Papa's name in it.
Nana became Ben's best friend during their visit. It was a good break for me! I know I am biased but he is SO cute. You can't help but pick him up and play with him all day. Now Nana knows why nothing gets done at our house. When I have to decided between playing with the kids and chores....the kids win! 

Nana and Papa also took pity on Dave and I and racked some of the leaves in the backyard. The kids loved helping rake and jumping in the leaves. Now they have bug bites all over them.

All in all it was a great weekend with Nana and Papa. Thank you for coming to visit and please come more often!P.S. Samantha just told me that she fights with Will because she loves Kung Fu Panda and Po gives her the power to fight!









2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I bet your kids are gonna miss them and all of the attention. The Air Museum looks cool!
Cute! I love your little slide show. The museum looks like fun, is it at Hill? We should go there sometime, I bet Treyson would love it!
Post a Comment