1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Sam: I Love you
Will: No
2. What makes Mom happy?
Sam: Me
Will: Not crying
3. What make Mom sad?
Sam: When I am mean
Will: fighting
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
Sam: Tickle me
Will: Like this....laugh, laugh, laugh
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
Sam: I don't know
Will: You not a kid
6. How old is your Mom?
Sam: 14
Will: I don't know
7. How tall is your Mom?
Sam: 16
Will: Like this tall (put his hand in the air)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Sam: Computer
Will: Sewing
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
Sam: Play the computer
Will: Play
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Sam: Loving me
Will: Crashing
11. What is your Mom really good at?
Sam: Computer
Will: Daddy is good at doing work
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
Sam: I don't know
Will: Doing wash
13. What does your Mom do for a job?
Sam: I don't know
Will: Just home
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Sam: Japan food
Will: Sandwich
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
Sam: Nothing
Will: Your happy and you know it and you clap like this
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sam: Mom
Will: Cars
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Sam: Go to the store
Will: Play
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
Sam: Same feet
Will: Nose
19. How are you and your Mom different?
Sam: eyes
Will: eyes
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
Sam: Because I'm smart
Will: I know
21. What does your Mom like most about your Dad?
Sam: He's fun
Will: He's cute
22. What is your Mom's favorite place to go?
Sam: Japan place
Will: Japan food
23. How old was your mom when you were born?
Sam: I don't know
Will: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
3 years ago



3 comments:
That is so cute! I can only imagine my kids answers...actually I don't even think they would sit and let me quiz them. ; )
I love it! and I love that you asked them about Dave too!
I love kid quizzes! Both yours & Dave's is too cute! I especially love ages. :) Your Easter pictures were way cute. Think about how much fun it'll be to look back when they're older and remember how crazy they could be! :)
Post a Comment