Today my kids were not getting along at all. I tried separating them inside, no luck, I tried sending them outside, no luck. So I took them to feed the ducks. I don't know why, because when we got to the water I got nervous that they would start fighting and push each other in. Not that the water is deep but, the water is NASTY! Samantha did ask what would happen if they pushed each other in.I started to tell her how upset I would be as she walked away from me saying..."Hold on mom, that duck is all alone."
I was thinking why my kids always "test the water" with how much they can get away with?
However, sometimes they are so sweet to each other. Why can't they just get along ALL the time?
I LOVE my kids and I LOVE being a mom but, I don't know how to teach them how to get along. Feeding the ducks isn't an option everyday.The worst part is that Ben is the worst one! Don't let his cute little hands fool you, they are serious weapons at our house. He LOVES to hit his siblings, almost as much as he loves food.





2 comments:
That is so cute! And SO TRUE! Half the time I am wondering what I am doing wrong to make them figh tso much, but maybe it's just kids, huh!?
By the way...I have never seen your kids not get along or even seen a hint of nastiness! Sweet angels I tell ya, I wish you coyuld say the same about mine! LOL hehehe
There was no fighting in our house until Abby came along. Weird. Here's hoping they all grow out of it. And if you find a miracle solution, let me know.
Post a Comment