Grandma and Grandpa Harmer had their 24th annual Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Due to a four letter word....SNOW. It was held indoors! The kids all had a great time with their cousins!This was Ben's first hunt. Since the object of the game is to find CANDY he was great at it. He loved every minute and morsel of it!
This was also the first year Samantha didn't need MY help. I am not saying her Aunts and Uncles didn't help her though. I was also amazed at how quickly she got her allotted number of eggs. Since I didn't hear anyone screaming that she stole their eggs I am assuming she did in fact find the eggs.
Will was so focused on the HUNT it cracked me up. You would think he was going after 1 million dollars and not plastic eggs! However, he was just as excited to find a plastic egg as I would have been to find the money!
Will has been bugging me for weeks to go get his motorcycle from my parents house. I gave in and he was been enjoying it ever since.
Ben is still doing breathing treatments and we are taking him to the hospital as needed to get suctioned. He is into hitting his brothers and sisters. When I look at him to get upset with him for hitting he tries to kiss me! This boy can work it!



4 comments:
Remember how we were one child too short??? HAHAHAHAHA! Good ol' Marilyn.
Your kids are so cute. We are naming our next baby William, promise I didn't steal it from you! It's a family name and I love it!
I'm glad the crazy is improving for ya. If ya need anything, holler...I have tons of Easter candy in some wonderful hiding places and it's yours for the taking. :D
Your kids are so cute! Great pictures!
Is Ben giving you a break? He's lucky he's so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment