1. What is something Dad always says to you?
Sam: I can't go to the park
Will: Please no
2. What makes Dad happy?
Sam: That I love him
Will: Me being happy
3. What make Dad sad?
Sam: Being mean
Will: Dirty ears
4. How does your Dad make you laugh?
Sam: Tickle me
Will: Laugh, laugh
5. What was your Dad like as a child?
Sam: I don't know
Will: played
6. How old is your Dad?
Sam: 14
Will: 35
7. How tall is your Dad?
Sam: 16
Will: This tall (put his hand in the air)
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Sam: WOW (a computer game)
Will: Play computer
9. What does your Dad do when you're not around?
Sam: Watches TV
Will: Sleep
10. If your Dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Sam: A good job
Will: Flipping
11. What is your Dad really good at?
Sam: Fixing computers
Will: Work
12. What is your Dad not very good at?
Sam: Fixing the TV
Will: Fixing lights
13. What does your Dad do for a job?
Sam: I don't know, something at a computer
Will: Fix it
14. What is your Dad's favorite food?
Sam: I don't know
Will: Japan food....I think
15. What makes you proud of your Dad?
Sam: He loves me
Will: Laughs, wakes up, shares with me
16. If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Sam: Mickey Mouse
Will: Bart
17. What do you and your Dad do together?
Sam: Go on Daddy dates
Will: Dates and the robot
18. How are you and your Dad the same?
Sam: Eyes
Will: Eyes
19. How are you and your Dad different?
Sam: He's a boy
Will: He's big
20. How do you know your Dad loves you?
Sam: He likes me
Will: Tells me
21. What does your Dad like most about your Mom?
Sam: Your sweet
Will: Crisscross apple sauce
22. What is your Dad's favorite place to go?
Sam: Jump on It
Will: Japan
23. How old was your Dad when you were born?
Sam: 20
Will: I don't know
3 years ago



1 comment:
I LOVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!
Post a Comment