Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool's Day

Our April Fool's Day had a couple of jokes, some funny and some not so funny.

First was SNOW since it is April 1st I find this joke not so funny! The only positive thing I got out of this joke is that at least someone in heaven has a sense of humor. A sick sense of humor but a sense of humor none the less.

Second our WASHER STOPPED right before the rise cycle. Thus I was left with a washer drum full of water and clothes. I decided since people in heaven have a sense of humor why not washers. My solution, shut the door and wait until the next day and try it again. Another joke I found not so funny!

Next was my dear sweet Will! Will likes to cook and as I said before is VERY independent. 4 year old cook + stubborn personality=BIG MESS
Today Will wanted a drink of Kool Aid and didn't want to wait until I was done reading with Samantha for me to make it for him. I was a little concerned when he came in with a blue mustache. I told him I didn't want to go see what he did in the kitchen to get the mustache. Of course this made Samantha run into the kitchen to check it out. They returned and she told me it was OK because it was just sugar from the Kool Aid he made. That made me even more nervous because our sugar container was empty. I entered the kitchen to see his recipe: 1 package Blue Kool Aid,
1 Cup FLOUR and Water. He stirred it up and poured himself a cup. Since he didn't make a mess I thought this was funny!


This is the April Fool's Day joke the kids played on Dave......SUSHI. I told him about it before he got home since it doesn't really look like sushi. He was a good sport. Thanks Babe! Is holding your child down, restraining them and removing their tooth child abuse? Dave and I have even asked Ben to hit her in the face a few times because if Will did it she would cry. No luck.

Ben, Ben, Ben. Ben has two new loves, screaming and Will. Every so often throughout the day he screams really loud. Samantha and Will laugh so he keeps doing it. He is usually quiet so I am glad he is making noise I just wish is was at a different decibel.

Ben loves to follow Will around while Samantha is at school. He loves to lay his head on Will's shoulder or put his forehead up to Will's mouth so Will can give him a kiss. It is so cute and Will is the BEST big brother to him!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Your kids are so cute!

Heffalumps and Woozles said...

I can believe how much Ben looks like Samantha. LOVE the sushi. I really need to do that with my kids sometime. You are such an awesome mommy...I don't have near the patience you do. :D