Friday, April 3, 2009

All I want for Easter is 4 teeth & no RSV

The Tooth is out!

I finally got my hands into Samantha's mouth long enough to get a good grip on the tooth and rip it out. It wasn't very hard since it was hanging on by one little piece. I hope she is done losing teeth for a couple of weeks!

Ben got diagnosed with RSV this morning. His oxygen level is at 92 and as long as it does not go below that we can keep him home. We just have to do the breathing treatments every couple of hours and take him into the hospital twice a day to get suctioned.

Ben and I had to wait a few minutes before he was suctioned this morning so we walked around the hospital. Ben waved to every senior citizen volunteer he could find. On our way out one cute older man came up and gave him a stuffed whale!

I find it crazy that all 3 of our kids have had RSV.

2 comments:

Heffalumps and Woozles said...

Yay Samantha. And I'm so sorry about Ben. If you need me to throw food over the fence, just holler...I got Easter Candy coming out my ears that I would love to share.

Megan said...

That's awesome for Sam. Kara got her first tooth finally!
Dang, poor Ben. He looks happy though so that's good. How does he do with the suction? Cayson hated that. Why don't you let Wil and Sam come over here when you take him to do that? Serious...call me and they can come over!!