We started our Easter festivities on Saturday night with dinner and an egg hunt with our neighbors.
We are lucky to have such great neighbors that we love to hang out with! The kids had fun being together and finding eggs. Though I think they would have been just as happy to run around crazy together....they just found the eggs to humor their parents!
I tried to get some pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes but as always it doesn't go over very well.
Ben won't look at me no matter how hard I try and every time I tried to get a picture of the 3 of them together he would either cry or start hitting Samantha and Will. He is such a nice boy!

Will doesn't know how to smile with his eyes open. The more I try and coach him on this issue the more I laugh. This makes him laugh and act even more silly. Thus his photo shoot is a disaster!

Despite the looks of it, they were happy with their gifts. Will as I have said often is REALLY stubborn so if you try and help him open a package or swing his new golf club it is all over! As for Ben well....Ben needed a nap!
We are lucky to have such great neighbors that we love to hang out with! The kids had fun being together and finding eggs. Though I think they would have been just as happy to run around crazy together....they just found the eggs to humor their parents!
I tried to get some pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes but as always it doesn't go over very well.
Ben won't look at me no matter how hard I try and every time I tried to get a picture of the 3 of them together he would either cry or start hitting Samantha and Will. He is such a nice boy!
Will doesn't know how to smile with his eyes open. The more I try and coach him on this issue the more I laugh. This makes him laugh and act even more silly. Thus his photo shoot is a disaster!

Samantha is my only hope since she is older and my only girl. She can't stay out of the mud, wants to climb everything and watch everyone or thing but me!
I guess I do this every now and then just to remind myself why we have no photos of our children in our home!
The Easter bunny did make his annual stop at our home!
This was only after we had to teach our children that the Easter bunny is not like Santa and he doesn't bring I-dogs, I-pods or DSi's!

Despite the looks of it, they were happy with their gifts. Will as I have said often is REALLY stubborn so if you try and help him open a package or swing his new golf club it is all over! As for Ben well....Ben needed a nap!
We closed out the day by doing my least favorite Easter activity....dying eggs! I hate situations I can't control and in my opinion kids with dye and eggs is just wrong. I never did this activity as a child and I totally understand why!
Samantha and Will did have a great time and it kept them entertained for a long time! Ben just wanted to stick his hands in the dye so we found another activity for him.
All in all we had a GREAT Easter. I am so thankful for my family and all the love and laughs they bring me!



1 comment:
Happy Easter to you!
Post a Comment