Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Love My Kids

Ben, Ben, where is our Ben? That is the game I feel like I play all day at our house. It is fun until about 10:30 am! Ben is into everything and wants everyone to play with him. He can get himself into any small space and just smiles when you go to get him! Ben also loves the Halloween aisle at any store. As soon as you get close he bounces up and down, kicks his legs, flailing his arms and screaming. So if you see us at your local store Samantha and William will be pushing any button they can find, Ben will be screaming and shaking and I will be laughing!







Samantha and William were up to there crazy antics the other night. I love their imaginations! Will escaped outside with out any pants or underwear on and was jumping with Sam on the tramp. Right now our tramp is positioned where they can grab leaves off a tree. She grab a leaf and tried to get him to cover his penis with it. They are so biblical!



I had my first parent teacher conference this week. I remember when I was in school I would have anxiety over parent teacher conference because I was afraid of the bad report. This time I had anxiety because Samantha is full of excuses as to why she can't go to school. I have asked her if there is something wrong at school and she says no but, I was going to bring it up with her teacher and I was in fear of the teachers response. Turns out, like always, I was stressed over nothing and she is doing great! I think she is just the oldest and the boys don't go to school everyday so why should she! Samantha wants to be little miss independent. When she gets home from school she changes her clothes into something she picks out and makes her own lunch. I think she knows I need to be in control and that things like this stress me out and that is why she does it or Dave pays her to do it. When she makes her lunch I just have to leave the room and come back when she is done. She is getting pretty good though and she might pass my culinary abilities any day now!



I have kept Will home from school this week to work on the potty training thing. I don't know if I will ever send him to school again. He has kept me pretty entertained. Today he got out all the old costumes and tried them on. Right now he is coloring pictures, cutting them out and taping them all over the pantry door. If I do decided to keep my little buddy home, which I am just joking about, I will purchase some ear plugs because he only has one volume for his voice. EXTRA LOUD! He tried to tell me a secret yesterday and he came up moved my hair away from my ear and said his secret, which I won't tell, in his extra loud voice! He says watch this mom its awesome about 10,948,593,240,580 times a day!




We made our first Halloween gingerbread castle last night. I shouldn't say we it was mostly Sam and Will. They put a piece of candy on the castle and a piece of candy in their mouths. It was really messy so I was loving it! The mess was worth it because they had fun and the castle looks great!




1 comment:

rachel said...

There is that dang clown mask!!! Hours and hours of fun! I am so glad that you have it! I was worried it was lost forever. We need to go cruising with the clown mask and a few water guns!