Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Go Will!

I am married to an amazing man who has so many great qualities. One of which is being a great Dad. He has taken Samantha on Daddy dates ever since she was 4. They are the highlight of her month and asks almost everyday if it is time for her to go. Since Will just turned 4 and is potty trained he got to go on his first Daddy date. He was so excited and had the evening planned. He wanted to go bowling, to the jump place and get a hamburger without cheese. The date usually consists of one activity and dinner so he choose the jump place. When he came home he was crying because he did not want it to be over and wanted to go again the next day. He was so proud of himself for doing flips!Will also earned his skateboard by doing so good on going potty. He was excited to pick it out. He choose a Spiderman one and has being playing with it all morning. He told me he was going to learn to do flips on it. I think he has being playing a little to much Tony Hawk on his DS. Now Ben wants one and is always right by the kids as they "practice" their tricks. Ben is the one who is going to end up with stitches because he won't stay away from the flying skateboards.I said earlier that Samantha had a count down to her school field trip. Well, that ended as soon as I told her I was not going. I do a lot in Samantha's classroom and figured that I would let other moms have a turn so I don't appear to be an overbearing mother. Anyway, in her 3 years of school I have gone on every field trip with her and she never hangs on me so I figured she would do fine. After she found out I wasn't going neither was she. I finally talked her into going because one of her friends mom who she knew was going. But she cried all night because she was so scared to go. I talked her into it again this morning and she wasn't very happy about it but she is there right now and I haven't had a phone call to come get her!

2 comments:

Dave said...

good job babe!

Megan said...

ok he is so cute and yes I am blogging in the car on the way to Cali...I know...pathetic