
I might just have on mommy goggles but, I don't remember Sam and Will being into everything like Ben is. You can't turn your back on this cute little butterball for one minute. Today with in an hour he had emptied a cupboard filled with papers, a container of Lego's and put bubble bath in the toilet. In between hitting Will with any object he could find. I fear for the terrible twos. When he was in the womb I called him Lucifer because of all the problems he was causing me...I am beginning to think I had divine intuition!
Ben started to crawl down the stairs this week which just gives him more skills in getting away from me. He also started standing on his own and pushing a push toy around the room. He walks with the toy to his destination then stands on the toy as if it was a stool and yells until you help him get down. I don't know how our ears are going to survive two LOUD boys!
Samantha just had a break from school last week and I was thinking it was good because she kept asking when she was going back to school. I thought maybe she would get over her not wanting to go to school. I was wrong. Her first day back was Tuesday and Monday night she got out of bed, came down stairs, and told Dave and I that she stayed up too late at the Halloween party and couldn't make it to school the next day. I have resorted to telling her that if she doesn't go to school her Mom and Dad get put in jail. If anyone wants to donate to her future counseling fund feel free!

Samantha always wants to have friends over after school. I think she would invite her whole class home with her if she could. This evening I asked her to return some things I had borrowed to a neighbor when she returned she informed me that she had invited them over for dinner!
Samantha also wants to ride her bike every night after dinner which has been hard to do since school started and we have to get her in bed early. Tonight she helped with the dishes so there would be time for her to go outside. She did a great job and I loved her excitement over washing dishes. I hope it lasts! She also cleaned her room and bathroom today! She put Pledge on every surface she could find. If you go in her room anytime soon be careful it is really slippery!
Will has also been out of school and did not want to go back. He doesn't have excuses he just says "I don't want to go!" During the summer we took Wills training wheels off of his bike and he did great for a couple of months. Then he crashed, I made him get up and ride again so he wouldn't be scared, which he did but the next day it was a no go. I go tired of him not riding his bike so I put them back on and we lifted them up so they don't touch the ground....don't tell him! In the picture below he wants everyone to see how tricky he is with his leg on top of the castle!
Will is into saying the days of the week in his conversations and it cracks me up! He will say "Mom...on Saturday we go to Grandmas and get a treat and on Tuesday Abbey sleep over." He played at his friends house this week and when I went to get him he said just three, four, five minutes. I am so proud of him for using so many words!



1 comment:
They are so cute.
Post a Comment