We had the annual Harmer cousin Halloween party. The kids were so excited. I told them we would leave for the party after lunch and after Ben's nap. Ben didn't cooperate very well and took an early nap so that left a long time for the kids to ask "Mom Ben is awake when can we go"!
It was a good "test run" for the Halloween costumes. Samantha chose to be a clown this year so I got to practice my make-up skills. Does anyone know a professional make-up artist who will make an early morning house call on Halloween? I am afraid if I send her to school with my make-up skills she might get made fun of! Good thing her Dad has big muscles! She did look cute with her face painted, costume, wig and shoes on!
Will chose to be a police officer although, at times he wants to be Spiderman which is last years costume. He looks so cute in his police uniform and hat. One of our greater costume finds!

I decided that until you can tell us what you want to be for Halloween you get the costume left overs so Ben is a frog! He also looks so cute in his frog costume. It doesn't even bug him so he just crawls all over dressed up too bad he can't say ribbit.
Samantha and William each won at Bingo and picked a bag of candy. I love it when they have sugar overload on our 30 minute drive home. Samantha loves her cousins but tonight she was in love with Tyler. She talked about how cool Ty is all the way home. Our kids are so lucky to have so many older cousins that are so nice to them and let them join in all their fun! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the party.



1 comment:
I hope you can sleep at night with that clown costume in your house! : ) You had to go and apply face paint to make it even more disturbing didn't ya! LOL
Cute costumes!!!
Post a Comment