Here are a few pictures from our circus adventure. I thought the circus would be a good idea for Will's birthday but after we purchased the tickets I kept thinking why would I want to pay to see a circus when I live in a circus. We have Samantha and William doing acrobats on the trampoline and across the floor. They preform dare devil moves on their bikes and Sam on the motorcycle. Then all three of the kids act like clowns most of the day. But, it was worth it and we did have a great time.

Will wanted to make sure that Uncle Farmer and Aunt Lisa saw his combine picture. He loves his combine but wants his RiJace shirt. You would think the Royal Knights were the Superbowl champs. He is so demanding! Will's new thing when you get mad at him for doing something naughty is to say "I know...jeez". For a kid that struggles with speaking I think it is pretty funny!
I volunteered to be assistant room mother in Samantha's class room this year and I had my first meeting with the room mother. I felt like I was the kindergartner. I had to keep reminding the room mom that I have never had a child in school before and had no idea what she was talking about. Dave says he never had room mothers growing up and that it is a Utah thing. Anyway, I am excited and it should be fun once I figure out all the foreign room mother language. Samantha always wants to get to school a few minutes early so she can show me her skills on the monkey bars before she has to line up.
Ben is getting so good at his shots. I don't know if that is a good thing. His shot burns once it is injected so he doesn't cry for the poke just the burn. Then he rips the band aid off. Hopefully we can cut back his shots. He gets his blood drawn on Monday and then we will find out if he still has to go every other day! Ben's favorite thing to do is what ever he shouldn't and then look at you and smile. He loves to sit right on the edge of the stairs because he knows Will is going to scream! Ben also loves to crawl up the stairs and turn around and laugh because he knows he shouldn't be up there. He loves to play with his siblings. Samantha is usually good to him and Will is getting better.





No comments:
Post a Comment